Dr. Blanchard and his staff are happy to welcome you back! While our office has always used personal protection equipment (PPE), we are instituting additional guidelines to ensure the safety of you and your family.
Prior to your appointment, we will be contacting every patient with a short series of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment to ensure the safety of every patient and member of our team. If we are unable to complete this step, we will need to reschedule your appointment. We are also observing enhanced precautions and have done extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
- Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
- Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
- Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Introduce an oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
- Record the temperature and lung efficiency of every team member each day at beginning and end of work period.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Enhanced HVAC disinfection filtration units.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.